Sunday, August 09, 2009

I am baffled by this concept of human emotion.
How badly I wish it could quiet, just for an evening.
To be a passenger in my own robotic body.

These emotions are cruel,
diffusing my mindful awareness straight to the blood thirsty heart.
With every action and every emotion,
it siphons recklessly and uncontrollably.
My organ speaks and moves involuntary.
Sshh, I say.
Arrest yourself.

I simply am not there. I don't feel here.
It will hurt you, and then me times three.
She blindly parades over my every follicle,
prying into the dark, left atrium.
I cannot imagine what she does to you, you, and you.

My own worst enemy lies right inside of my own being.
It will never shut the fuck up.
Please be still I tell it.
You get me in a vessel full of trouble.
The heart, the mind, the emotions.
The latter of the three is so selfish and hasty.
Always thinking about herself.

What was I sopposed to do? Walk with logic?
Logical thinking would be to walk away. Run away.
Away from you.

No, no, no.
I listened.
To that pumping, bleeding, hipocritical, analytical, greedy, tight-fisted, beautiful organ.

The metal heart that you see in me, is just me using it all, whole heartedly, to it's full racing.

And for that, give me credit...

0 comments: