Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Film is truly a blessed art.
Films are a tool of the mind to reproduce, or rather attempt to reproduce, analogues in such a way that we are totally encompassed.
Brilliant, really.
And I'm sure, not intentional.
Not at first, anyway.
And changing the subject i've been wondering...
Why do we think heaven is a utopia?
To be honest, I'd much rather live here.
I don't want perfection!
Because what people call perfection, to me, seems like inane existence.
That's not perfect.
I much prefer the struggle towards Dynamic quality, which is not truly a goal, but rather a means of attaining THE goal; truth.
My, am I in a mood to write.
I'm just so tired of "hanging out" and wasting my mind's precious time.
And I'm about out of space.
But Lord that doesn't make me done.
I need MORE.
My mind is terribly hungry.
Self taught Nietzsche and Kant and Sartre and Pirsig are grand and all, but I need some direction terribly. I'm no philosopher. No, not yet. Laugh out loud, how fitting is it, that our intellect, the possesion that seperates us from fouler beasts, is so terribly insignificant to the universe.
It is simply an interesting line from one of millions of scenes belonging to thousands of acts that accumulates into what we call the universe.
We think we have a capability for truth? Hah.
People are terrified of the truth. They vilify it.
Look to religion.
Damns the mind for inventing such terrible lies that the universe tells us.
Why are we so reluctant to cast our eyes upon truths unnerving?
Do we honestly believe that, if ignored, such truths will change?
I hope humanity hasn't become so 'blissfully' ignorant.
Ah. I feel so much better.
Take my advice, if you read this, find a hobby.
I'm no messiah I know.
To be honest I'm just a fucked up girl looking for her own peace of mind.
It's truly humorous and depressing to think about how many people discount what I think with one of two cliche sayings like "You think you know everything." "You are so weird" This last one really makes me laugh, actually.
It's totally a last resort of the unimaginative.
For some reason, they think if they point out that I have conviction in my beliefs,They'll fall? Oh well. Enough rambling.
This is for me, anyway.
Not for you.
Not for anyone.
Just me.
You can read, though.
Go ahead read and try to pretend you know me.
That might seem like a joke, but it's not.

Until then : I don't love you all.

0 comments: