Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FEEL THIS:

Love.
Passion.
An amalgation that fills up the gap.
That goes deep beneath the surface of our skin.
Running thru our veins, melting with out blood
Directly to our bones.
No point in controling it.
Or trying anyway.
It's arousing,
It's electric.
When it reaches you,
you are changed.
Forever.
So let it in.
It's always worth it.
Besides, life is no waiting room.
We should never wait to see what will happen.
Only action can set us free from the frustration of inaction.
There is always more to discover, you know.
More to learn, more to taste, more to feel.
How badly I wish you were here.
So when the next moon arises,
Will you meet me at forever?
I would love nothing more,
than to get lost with you there.
Oh dear, I need to see you seeing me,
We need to feel each other, deeply.
So will you please come over and ruffle my sheets?
We could change our names.
We could lose our color and our appeal
Tangle me and entrap me in them.
We should lose ourselves, completly.
Life is too short
Soon we'll be dead.
So lets not hold back.
Lets keep on trying,
and keep on loving.




Dont you want to feel my bones in your bones?

0 comments: