Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i've closed my eyes so many times before
to what? i do not know
but this cigarette tastes like its time to go
i dont know where i went wrong, you see
or how ive come to see our memories fall to the floor.
But now everything gone, and i dont miss those days at all
its strange how my fingers felt this coming, some days ago
and even though i should have walked away, when i could
i decided to wait here to see me be left alone.

pain is an addiction, to both, the world and me
but this pain seems surreal, now; i can no longer feel
if we keep this pase soon we well be with no memory of each other
so wont you run away from me now
and before you do, wont you stab me slowly in the night,
with a knife of the size of the sun ?
so beautifully, that it will make me drip out poetry.
wont you provoke something in me
something beautiful, something mean
i just long to feel something for you one more time
for the good old days, for the name of art








0 comments: