Sunday, August 16, 2009

I had you with me.
Had = have in past tense
and that is the issue,
for you are no longer here.
Time and place don't do much for us.
Us doesn't stand a chance.

It's strange, you know?
How I knew I was going to miss you when we first said hello.
And yesterday
When I catched you staring at me with that sneaky askance,
I figured out this time you were going to miss me too.
Or God, how I hope you do.
You see, I really wish you could long for me like I long for you.
But you don't, and you probably never will.
Or so I think.
With you its so hard to figure out, you see.
Because you are not with me,
Yet you are still here,
For quite a time now,
but your reasons remain unknown.
You're such a mistery.
And I like it that way.
You are half a God
and you're half a beast.
Your words echo in my ears,
Your touch still burns my skin.
You come like the sun,
You leave like a dream.
You make my world tremble
with every one of your movements,
and specially, with every one of your thoughts.

Long is going to be the wait
another six months 'till your here
Still calm and rest I wait,
Knowin you're in my life is all I need.

0 comments: