Saturday, July 11, 2009


It wasn't long ago that I was convinced that "this" is all there is.
It wasn't long ago that I found a brick wall.

It wasn't long ago that I stopped believing the things you said.
It wasn't long ago that I stopped believing the things I said.

It wasn't long ago that I realized there was still much that we were completely clueless and simultaneously persuaded by - language -. Now, I fear the very words we use to express ourselves can only go so far, to describe how we feel and how much empathy we have for others - the words limit us - .

It wasn't that long ago that I saw language for what it truly should be . . . an accent. A "snifter" if you will - while you're in the hall of understanding reading all those books - all those books without words. Oscillations and vibrations do exist all over the universe , but they don't always have to account for all the information. Just the signature.

It was long ago that I realized the truest communication is the simplest communication .

0 comments: