Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm begining to think my life might be a chain guided by an opposing view of gravity.
It seems, even though I seek out quality and sincerity, I am constanly thrown away from these things in such a way that I don't notice until it' much too late.
Am I misinterpreting the series, or am I begining to understand I have found my answer?
The series doesn't seem complicated, and my refusal of admitting that the end is near is due to the infiltration of bad science into my character.
I am conducting an experiment with an outcome in mind.
While it isn't a perfect one, it's certainly desirable compared to this haunting, logical absolute.
I can't be alone. I can't be the only one. But really?
I'm being forced to realize that I have to replace 'can't' with 'I wish I wasn't'.
I'm getting the obvious thrown in my face, but I can't afford to cry everyday.
I'm expecting just a little too much.
Which is to say, expecting anything at all.
And now I'm paying the price. Haha. But I'm fine, ya'll.
I've tried everything but suicide, but even then, it's crossed my mind.
In ten years time, most of you won't know me.
Laugh out loud, the person saying this won't know me.
And that's beauty at work.
Looks like we get to focus on the now, and live it up.
Experience. Laughter. Tears. Love. And on and on.

If you want to know me, this is the closest thing you'll ever be able to relate to : Insanity is evolution is change is love.
I am the craziest person you'll meet, I just have my shit straight.
And this is so much more for me than it is for you.
Just remember that, and we'll be fine.

0 comments: