Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today I laugh at yesterday.
Everything, except this moment, is a joke.
I no longer have a concept of time.
I only have a great need to live,
to drink to the full.
To commit excesses, to taste it all.
I need to go somewhere splendid.
I'm sick and tired of the vulgarity of this place.
It seems to be only petty, meager, bloodless...
And I'm full of indignation,
yet, full of gaiety.
Like most days, lately.
Where I live in both; ecstasy and maddening pain.
And I'm not trying to find sanity, nor calmness.
I want a place where I can conceal my madness.
My need of revolutions, search for truths.
A place where I can find liberty to feel, think and create.
Destroy if necessary.
Somewhere to end the tremendous struggle to get deeper,
deeper into my own feelings, my own thoughts.
A dwelling where the possibilities in me can come to fruition.
Because words aren't sufficient,
I can't conform only with writing.
I want to live,
live with the conscious of a thinker,
with the inspiration of a poet,
with the intensity of a lover.
And right now I can't seem to calm this tragic desire
of knowledge, of wisdom, of understanding a bit of this life...

What a yawp I set up, you might think.
But it's only part of trying to maximize life.
Hope you understand.

0 comments: